dimarts, 12 d’abril del 2011

INTERVIEW

Hello, sorry to bother you. We’re doing a project for school and we need an interview with someone who has stay in Barcelona. Would you answer some questions about Barcelona? Please. 

 Q: What’s your name?

A:
Lara.

Q: May I ask you, how old are you?

A: 20.

Q: Where are you from?

A: America
.
Q: What is your job?

  A:I’m student.

Q: What have you been in Barcelona?
  
A: Everywhere, I just visited a friend she lives here so, I don’t know…the beach was my favorite.

Q:  What do you thing about Barcelona?

 A: It’s beautiful.

Q: What do you thing about people from Barcelona?
 
A:
They’re very friendly.

Q: What have you visit? 

A: The parks, the beach and Gaudi
.
Q: And, do you like it? 

A: Yes.

Q: What do you thing about Barcelona’s safety ?
 
A:
Security?

Q: Yes

A:  They’re very good, I feel very safe.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada